If you’re still undecided whether one of these courses is right for you right now, email the team at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to answer any of your questions!
Read on to see if either one is for you – we hope to see you there!
Module 1: Designing your way is ideal if you want to:
- develop your colour and pattern skills
- learn more about how to create your own patterns for surface design
- connect with other like-minded designers and learn from industry experts
- want to learn about the surface pattern design industry and don’t have the time to study it at college or university
- one day license your own designs but don’t know where to begin (note this is the first step – Modules 2 and 3 provide more business-related advice)
- develop your signature style, grow your portfolio and find your place in this exciting industry
Module 3: Monetising your designs is ideal of you want to:
- generate more income from your existing designs
- get your collection of work out into the world, and get it sold
- learn more complex techniques for sophisticated and commercially-appealing surface pattern design
- know the right contacts in industry to get you where you want to be
- know how to negotiate a contract and secure an all important deal
- know how not to get ripped off
- be able to better manage your time, stock levels, motivation and money
- connect with other passionate designers and learn from industry experts
- You want to make it as a professional surface pattern designer
- gain experience working to a real commercial briefs
- Access to WGSN and Rachael’s little black book of contacts!
Registration for these modules officially close TODAY, October 02nd – don’t miss out!