We are so excited to share that MIID Co-founder Rachael Taylor is hosting a giveaway for ONE FREE PLACE on her upcoming Floral Print Motif Workshop on November 14th in Liverpool UK.
About the workshop:
Rachael Taylor is hosting a rare in-person Floral Print Motif Workshop in Liverpool on November 14th, where you will learn how to develop motifs for the print and pattern industry. You will also get to network with a lovely creative group at the same time! Rachael will talk you through how to make it in the design industry and there will be lots of time to chat throughout the day as you get the chance to ask those burning questions! We will also go for a lovely lunch together and end the day with a glass of fizz.
Please read the detailed brochure on the event for more details on the day and the agenda.
- Make sure to follow Rachael Taylor on Instagram
- Like this photo on Instagram
- Comment on the photo on Instagram with a reason as to why you’d love to do this workshop
The winner will be announced on 24.10.17. Midnight (GMT) and will be selected at random.
Good luck everyone!
***Please note if you have already purchased a ticket you are still free to enter. Our winner will be selected at random (we would honour a refund for any current ticket holders)***
Terms & conditions
- The prize is for ONE place only & will only be available to the winner. It cannot be passed onto a third party & the giveaway cannot be entered into on someone else’s behalf
- The above three points under ‘To enter:’ must be completed to be eligible for the prize
- The winner will need to be available to come to the workshop on 14.11.17 for the full day (9.00am – 5.00pm). The workshop place will not be able to be kept to use on another date. If for any reason you are unable to attend, the prize will be passed on to another person
- The prize does not include travel to Liverpool or accommodation
- Refreshments & lunch will be provided but other meals will not be covered
- The prize is open to everyone worldwide but please again note that flights & accommodation will not be covered