By registering for one or more Modules of The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design you agree to the following Terms & Conditions of Sale:
Terms and Conditions
- You acknowledge that all sales are final and no refunds will be given before, during or after class. Class sales are for a named date and may not usually be transferred. Any exceptions to this will be decided on a case-by-case basis for extraordinary personal circumstances only, and at the sole discretion of Make it in Design.
- You acknowledge that The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design reserves the right to change advertised content (to content of an equivalent or higher value), or the published class date at any time.
- You acknowledge that if you choose to pay by instalments (where this option is available), no refunds are given for part payments should you choose to quit the instalment plan before class begins, and you acknowledge that you will only be given access to class if you have successfully completed all installment payments before your chosen class begins.
- You give permission for your email address to be added to the mailing lists of Make it in Design, Do What You Love and Rachael Taylor Designs. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- If you have purchased one or more of our courses and are a VAT registered business within the EU, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected] as you may be entitled to claim VAT back.
- You confirm that you are purchasing a single license for this course for your individual use only. To enquire about educational/corporate rates (for official groups of 10 or more) please send an email to [email protected]
- You acknowledge that the course organisers reserve the right to delete any inappropriate comments in the classroom or any of the class-related community spaces, in order to provide and maintain a supportive classroom environment.
- You give permission for the course organisers to use any images you share in the class community area in any future class-related marketing or promotional strategies, online or offline. You will always be credited and will retain the rights to your work.
- All courses from Make it in Design are produced and managed by Do What You Love Limited on behalf of The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design and this name will appear at the checkout upon a purchase of a course / resource from our shop and on your bank statements.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Online course delivery policy
All our courses are delivered online in password-protected classrooms. We do not deliver physical products in the post. You create an account at the time of purchasing a module. To access the classroom click on ‘My Account‘ found at the top of the Make it in Design website.
An email reminder that class is starting will be sent to the email address you used to register for the class, and will be sent at least two days prior to the start of class (except where you register with less than 48 hours to go, in which case it will be sent within 48 hours of registering, which may be after the class has begun).
If you require any assistance, please email [email protected] and the team will be happy to help.
The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design, 2017.