We are so excited to of teamed up with our friends at The Pink Pig to bring you an EXCLUSIVE competition with a chance to win a place on ALL THREE tracks of Summer School 2017 and the chance to see your surface pattern design printed on a sketchbook + £300!
How to enter!
- Create a ‘summer inspired’ surface pattern design. (One design per entrant please)
- Be sure to create your surface pattern design at 300 DPI (square, portrait, or landscape is fine) and share as a low-res image online in the first instance
- Please retain your high res version should you be selected as the winner and you will be contacted directly for this
- Share your entry on Instagram using the hashtags #makeitindesign #pinkpigsketchbooks#summerschool no later than Monday July 24, 2017.
- Please ensure that you follow @makeitindesignand @pinkpigsketchbooks
- – don’t forget to tag @makeitindesignand @pinkpigsketchbooks in your post!
- The winner will be chosen by team at The Pink Pig and will win a place on ALL THREE at The Make it in Design Summer School 2017 which starts July 31, 2017.
*The Small Print
- The winner will be chosen by The Pink Pig Team after Monday July 24, 2017 and announced on the MIID website.
- The prize is for a place on the beginner, intermediate and advanced track of Summer School 2017 which starts July 31, 2017.
- The Summer School 2017 prize is not transferable and not exchangeable for any monies.
- In addition the winner will be offered the chance to see their winning design feature on a sketchbook and sold via Amazon. A cash prize of £300 will be offered in return for the copyright and exclusive use of the design by The Pink Pig
- The Pink Pig reserve the right to withdraw the print prize.
Entries so far!
We’ve had a flurry of entries already and here’s just a taster to inspire you!
Virpi Karjalainen | Instagram
Lesley Fitzpatrick | Instagram
Sabina Pezo | Instagram
Diane Hudson-Sharpe | Instagram
Based in Yorkshire, UK, Pink Pig International has been supplying quality handmade sketchpads to artists and art students for 25 years and boast the largest range of sketchbooks as a company globally with over 11,000 iterations of products varying in colour and size – AWESOME!
Watch their video to find out more about this fantastic company and the below links for more details: