Issue 10 of MOYO magazine is out now!
Inside our 156-page Independence Issue (which is completely free) you can find:
- Interview with award-winning homeware designer, Ella Doran
- MOYO dossier: How to be your own boss by Beth Kempton
- Rachael Taylor’s ten top tips for setting up a design label
- Fiona Humberstone shares her brilliant branding secrets
- Meet the designer to music legends, Liz Harry
- Miranda Mol on life as a surface pattern designer
- Insight into Tyler Spangler’s life as a digital artist
- Ten brilliant ways to boost your confidence as a designer with Christine Llewellyn
- Five minutes with fashion and portrait illustrator, Robyn Taylor
- Report on how to make working from home work for you
- We go behind the scenes at Marimekko HQ and host a Designer Day at global printer manufacturer Roland DG
PLUS: Trade show reviews, pattern showcase, surface pattern success stories, Q&A with ACID, colour challenges, design tips, hot trends from Patternbank, the MOYO design brief and lots more!
MOYO is completely free and we want to delight as many people as possible with the wonderful world of surface pattern design – download it HERE.
Please feel free to share the magazine on your blog/social media using http://bit.ly/MOYO10 and tell your friends about it! Please also use hashtags #moyomagazine and #makeitindesign
In each issue of MOYO, we challenge you to create a set of 3 patterns inspired by imagery that we share in the magazine. We will pick a winner and three runners up, and feature their designs in the next issue. The winner will also receive some EXCLUSIVE Rachael Taylor Designs goodies!
The MOYO design brief is titled:
Take a look at what we’re looking for, the inspiration behind the brief and guidelines for submission. Then get stuck in!
Find the brief on page 136 and enter before Thursday August 31, 2017.
SHARE THE LOVE!
MOYO is completely free and we want to delight as many people as possible with insight into the wonderful world of surface pattern design. Please feel free to share the magazine on your blog/social media and tell your friends about it! Please also use hashtags #moyomagazine and #makeitindesign