Designing for wallpaper is a hot topic! If you want to try your creative hand at this you'll find these free resources very useful.
Top Tips for Designing Wallpaper
from Jess Hogarth
(See MOYO Issue 8, p.34-36)
Advice on Designing for Wallpaper
(See MOYO Issue 3, p.34-36)
Inside a Wallpaper Factory
feature by Hannah Nunn
(See MOYO Issue 4, p.40-43)
Ideal Home Wallpaper Design of the Year
A review of the competition featuring the winner Wendy Kendall – an alumnus of The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design!
(See MOYO Issue 4, p.12-15)
Want to learn more?
Try one of the courses from our Design School to help you become a flourishing professional surface pattern designer! In particular, you may be interested in:
- How to create a seamless technical repeat in Adobe Illustrator (in Module 1)
- How to create a seamless technical repeat in Adobe Photoshop (in Module 2)
- How to create a wallpaper collection to industry standard (in Module 2)
- How to mock up wallpaper in situ (in Module 2)
- Designing a wallpaper line (in Module 2)