Preparing to exhibit at a show?
We go into Trade Shows in Module 3 of The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design, where we spend an entire week on the following:
- Overview of trade shows – what they are, who they are for, different types, why they can be great for business
- Trade show diary from Surfacephilia
- Advice for preparing your stand
- Advice for making the most of your trade show experience
- Interviews with Top Drawer and the British Craft Trade Fair
- Trade Show Planning tool
- Technical Guidance for designing a trade show brochure in Adobe Illustrator
Want to master a show like a pro?
This advanced course looks in depth at how you can get the most out of a trade show and give you the opportunity to win a FREE BOOTH at Printsource New York 2017!
- How to take your product to market through trade shows
- You want to know how to secure top deals at trade shows and attract the right work
- Printsource New York give exclusive advice on what you need to be trade show ready
- Master the art of dealing with clients
- Get your hands on loads of insider hints and tips to make it look like you’ve been exhibiting at shows for years
- You want to be in with a chance to win a FREE booth at Printsource New York
Find out more and register for The Ultimate Portfolio Builder.
Tricks of the Trade Show…
By Abigail Borg
(See MOYO Issue 8, p21 – 24)
Behind the scenes at…New Designers
(See MOYO Issue 7, p39 – 45)
(See MOYO Issue 7, p24 – 27)
(See MOYO Issue 4, p54 – 55)
(See MOYO Issue 2, p31)
(See MOYO Issue 3, p10 – 12)
(See MOYO Issue 4, p16 – 17)
(See MOYO Issue 4, p58 – 59)